[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

Mon Jun 12 20:19:19 EDT 2006

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 18:57:15 -0700, sally at sallyodgers.com wrote:

>Anyone else got books they WISH they had never read?

_The Da Vinci Code_, groan.  My husband made me read it to see if I thought
he was right about something abusive the author had done to the text.  Or
else he really hated me.

_Tathea_ by Anne Perry.  Awful, pedestrian fantasy.  I can't seem to get
away from this book.

Almost everything I've ever read by Mercedes Lackey.  I'd try to cut out the
parts of my brain that hold those memories if it didn't mean losing the
memory that would prevent my reading them again.

Most of the really hideous books I've come into contact with, I've never
finished.  Otherwise I think they would come popping up at really bad times,
like when I'm driving on the freeway, causing me to scream and run into a
concrete median to make them go away.

Melissa Proffitt