[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Mon Jun 12 19:16:16 EDT 2006

Saggy bits, indeed!  _Good Omens_ is much better than _Tam
Lin_ and I'm a big fan of _Tam Lin_.

I haven't actually read all that much Gaiman, but I quite liked
_American Gods_.  I liked _Neverwhere_, too, but it's definitely
ickier.

On Monday, June 12, 2006, at 10:29 AM, Elizabeth G. Holtrop wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion!  I'll look for it when I'm next at the
> library.
>
>   E.
>
> sally at sallyodgers.com wrote:  Elizabeth G. Holtrop writes:
>
>>   I haven't tried any of his books since then, but I have the feeling
>> I  ought to give him another shot.
>
> Try Good Omens, which he co-wrote with Mr Pratchett, Elizabeth. It's
> like
> Tam Lin by Pamela Dean... has some saggy bits but I love it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Maryland State Senator Nancy Jacobs:

As I read Biblical principles, marriage was intended, ordained and
started
by God - that is my belief.  For me, this is an issue solely based on
religious principles.

Jamie Raskin, American University Law School professor,
Constitutional Law:

Senator, when you took your oath of office, you placed your hand on the
Bible and swore to uphold the Constitution. You didn't place your hand
on
the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible.

                                                    - testimony
Wednesday, March 1, 2006
                                                       before the
Maryland Senate Judicial