[DWJ] Diana at readers' day, Bristol

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 16:39:46 EDT 2006

Kylie asked about the Reader's Day

How was this Ven?  There have been some reports
on the DWJ livejournal
community, but it would be good to hear a list
member's perspective on
it.

Well, I'm working on it, from notes and memory,
trying to do it justice!

Some fishing for sympathy follows: while I was in
Bristol my partner was in hospital for a minor
medical procedure ( he insisted I went in spite
of this, the dear thing!) so fairly  exhausted me
has been looking after utterly shattered him!
Then today my Camberwell cat turned up with a
loose canine and had to go to the vet thus:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b193/gneighbour/catsndogsnhorses/100_5685.jpg

I haven't read the LJ accounts yet to keep mine
fresh as it were. Look out for it in the next
couple of days.

Ven