[DWJ] Re: Nancy Drew (was Love Story)

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 12 11:48:13 EDT 2006

My mother tried to ban me from reading books in which divorced parents
got back together. Like Lotte and Lisa, and there was one LM Montgomery
with this plot I never read. It was kind of stupid, because the banned
books got a mystique, and I never had any desire to see my parents get
back together. Actually, it was more like, when I read those books, the
idea of parents getting back together boggled my mind.

robyn