Mr Pratchett. (was TdVC was Re: [DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Mon Jun 12 11:36:46 EDT 2006

On Sunday, June 11, 2006, at 07:51 PM, sally at sallyodgers.com wrote:

> Robyn Starkey writes:
> Thanks, Robyn!
> Mind you, I already have a cassette player, a mini-disc and a walking
> Discman, so I was sort of hoping for one of those formats! My daughter
> has an mp3 player and neither of us can work out how the heck to load
> anything in to it legally! She paid for some songs on the 'net, and
> the money went through, but the site just says blandly "you have
> not...something or other".
>
>> You can get lots of Nigel Planer's readings of Pratchett on
>> Audible.com (there's www.audible.com and www.audible.co.uk).

I got a bunch of Nigel Planer from Isis.  You probably can, too,
but they aren't cheap.

Since I stopped driving across Nebraska, Iowa, and Illinois, I
don't seem to need them as much.  ;-)

- Treat the Earth well.
    It was not given to you by your parents.
    It was loaned to you by your children.

                   - Kenyan proverb