[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jun 12 08:03:50 EDT 2006

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Rowland, Jennifer A B wrote:

> I've got one that I both wish I'd never read and am proud that I
> haven't... Someone (I no longer remember who) recommended "Feel the
> fear and do it anyway" to me when I was trying to decide what to do
> after university.

I think I have a copy of 'Feel the fear and do it anyway' buried in my
to-read pile, having picked it up cheap at a church fete and then
never bothered to read it.

(Now that I think of it, I recall the wise advice someone once gave
me, that finding a self-help book cheap at a jumble sale is a sign
that it didn't help its previous owner. But I didn't at the time.)

Any suggestions what I should do with/to it?

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."