[DWJ] Re: TdVC

Roger Burton West roger at firedrake.org
Mon Jun 12 07:32:45 EDT 2006

On Sun, Jun 11, 2006 at 11:44:40AM +0100, Minnow wrote:
>Otter wrote:
>>The writing is awful.  Pedestrian.  Boring.  The ideas are not new,
>>despite all the fuss.
>There was a court-case about *that*...

And I commend to your attention the judgement delivered in that case. Mr
Justice Smith is evidently chafing under the restriction of, by long
legal precedent, not being allowed to say "a plague on both your
houses"...

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Ch/2006/719.html

(ObDisclaimer: I work for BAILII. In fact I'm the technical half of the
staff. But there aren't any advertisements, you don't need to register
to read it, and we won't even push cookies at you.)