[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

Elizabeth G. Holtrop elizabeth at bouma-holtrop.com
Mon Jun 12 00:52:07 EDT 2006

I was quite disturbed by Neil Gaiman's _Stardust_, mostly because I was  very innocent at the age of 14.  The brand of fantasy wasn't  really my thing, and the (actually pretty minimal) sex was more than I  had run into in previous reading.

  I haven't tried any of his books since then, but I have the feeling I  ought to give him another shot.  I checked out of a bunch of his  Sandman comics from the library, and I'm looking forward to delving in  when I have a minute to spare.

  E.