[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Mon Jun 12 00:29:29 EDT 2006

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Paul Andinach wrote:

|On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 sally at sallyodgers.com wrote:
|
|> Anyone else got books they WISH they had never read?
|
|Some of the weirder works of Piers Anthony. Scarred for life, I am.

God, I don't know what's worse, the serious vileness of Bio of a
Space Tyrant or the inanity of the later Xanth books or the
perversions of Being a Green Mother.

Along with other books I read at that Peirs Anthony age,
McCaffery's The White Dragon.

Children of the Corn is on my list, but that's because I'm a
horror wuss.

I'd like the hours I spent reading the Plains of Passage back.
(But I reread Valley of the Horses every three years or so (she
added, shamefacedly).)

-deborah
--
Wes: "My gypsy curse sometimes prevent me from seeing the truth.  Oh, Buffy!"
Cordy: "Yes, Angel?"