[DWJ] Re: Dwj Digest, Vol 10, Issue 14

sally at sallyodgers.com sally at sallyodgers.com
Sun Jun 11 22:05:15 EDT 2006

Gill Othen writes:

> And a sudden image of Howl played by James Marsters as Spike fixes itself in
> my head. That's an image that will take some getting rid of!

By Gum, he could do it, too! (Who was Gum???) I guess he could throw a Welsh
accent? An English friend of mine met JM once. He had a streaming cold,
which she managed to catch. She was honoured to share germs... and before
you wonder, she's a lovely lady in her (I'd guess) 40s, a married,
cat-loving, author of erotic lesbian fiction. Fair game for JM's charms?

Who could play Sophie?