[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

sally at sallyodgers.com sally at sallyodgers.com
Sun Jun 11 21:57:15 EDT 2006

Otter Perry writes:

>  I'm trying to think who else I'd boast about not having read.  There's
> a great deal I haven't read, you understand.  I'm just trying to think
> who else I'd _boast_ about....

War and Peace
The Great Gatsby (WISH I hadn't read that.)
Animal Farm (ditto)

Anyone else got books they WISH they had never read?

ODWJM...what would it take for a DWJ book to become Of That Ilk?

And speaking of curses... which we weren;t... does anyone else know that
very neatly turned curse in the film I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING? The hero never
dares to enter a certain castle because of the terrible curse on his
family... but in the end, in a truly Tom/Polly moment, he has to lose to
win.

Sallyo