Mr Pratchett. (was TdVC was Re: [DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

sally at sallyodgers.com sally at sallyodgers.com
Sun Jun 11 21:51:40 EDT 2006

Robyn Starkey writes:

Thanks, Robyn!

Mind you, I already have a cassette player, a mini-disc and a walking
Discman, so I was sort of hoping for one of those formats! My daughter has
an mp3 player and neither of us can work out how the heck to load anything
in to it legally! She paid for some songs on the 'net, and the money went
through, but the site just says blandly "you have not...something or other".