[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sun Jun 11 13:50:39 EDT 2006

On Sunday, June 11, 2006, at 11:29 AM, Margaret Ball wrote:

> "So, Margaret, what do you great readers on the DWJ list find to talk
> about between new DWJ books?"
>
> "Well, mostly we gather together and boast about not having read
> certain other books."

Oh, come on.  We talk about other books a lot.  I owe my reading
of Bujold and Stephenson to this list, just to start with.

_Sometimes_ we boast about not having read certain books.

I'm trying to think who else I'd boast about not having read.  There's
a great deal I haven't read, you understand.  I'm just trying to think
who else I'd _boast_ about....

In war, there are no unwounded soldiers.

                                          - Jose Narosky