[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Sat Jun 10 18:18:38 EDT 2006

At 09:37 AM 10/06/2006, Minnow wrote:

>G'wan, tell us, why should we read a copy if we have it thrust our way?
>What's the attraction of the thing-itself, as opposed to the hype and the
>finding out what the fuss is about?
>
>Minnow

I mostly read it because I knew it would only take a couple of hours and I
wanted to be able to talk about it and criticise it fairly. But if you
don't have family or friends who have read it that you want to discuss it
with, I can't give you a reason to read it!

I pick up lots of books randomly at the library, which may be why it's not
the worst book I've ever attempted to read.

Emma