TdVC was Re: [DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Sat Jun 10 12:40:42 EDT 2006

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006, Otter Perry wrote:
|If you do not have access to the web, I would be perfectly willing
|to send the whole text, so just ask me.  I don't feel it would be
|proper to post it to the whole list because of copyrights but a
|copy or two ....

Well, since many of his ideas were funnier in the original Geoff
Pullam post from Language Log (which Pullam does not accuse him
of plagiarizing, by the way), I think people should go read
Language Log as well or instead:

http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/003191.html

-deborah
--
"I'm a citizen, this is my president, and in this country it is
not only permissible to question our leaders, it is our