[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

Jane Scarlett mail at janescarlett.com
Sat Jun 10 11:04:00 EDT 2006

> On the other hand, writers often use working titles, and then get used
> to them, and find themselves unable to look at the finished product

This thread caused me no end of trouble at work - I sat in a long meeting
and right at the start someone said that a new group had taken a working
title, which has now stuck.  Which (naturally) started me thinking which
DWJ titles would suit the group better, and from there to which other
titles.  Then someone asked what I thought in the meeting, and hadn't
listened to anything being said.

Jane Scarlett