[DWJ] Re: Titles

sally at sallyodgers.com sally at sallyodgers.com
Sat Jun 10 04:44:34 EDT 2006

Paul Andinach writes:

> On Fri, 9 Jun 2006, Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) wrote:
>
>> I think the person perpetrating albino stereotypes here is actually
>> Dan Brown.

There was a nasty one in Margery Allingham's Tiger in the Smoke... and I
knew two brothers once who were albino... they had a couple of sibs who
weren't.  I also knew a boy (was a school with him) who had grey curly hair
at 11. It may have been ash blond, I suppose, but it had a real greyish cast
to it. His sister had the same. I believe the family came from South Africa,
so perhaps there was a drop of African blood in them.

ODWJM ... it's a wonder Howl didn't bleach his hair white!