[DWJ] Re: Titles

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Fri Jun 9 13:45:47 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/9/2006 8:17:35 AM Pacific Standard Time, Charles Butler <
charlescbutler at btinternet.com> writes:

> I can believe it, given that the amorality of DWJ fans is matched only by
> their chilling fanaticism (many are rumoured to be albinos).

Oy! What's with this albino=fanatic thing, then? Even if it's a lighthearted
allusion to a book I'm not recognizing, I don't much like it -- people with
albinism aren't mythical creatures, you know. I used to babysit my music
teacher's daughters, who both had albinism. (I'm fairly sure, by the way, given what
else I know about their reading, that both are likely to be DWJ fans.)

Helen Schinske