[DWJ] Another new DWJ?

Charles Butler charlescbutler at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 8 07:57:47 EDT 2006

Roslyn <rosgross at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

  >I was looking at the Locus Magazine site and noticed, in their list of
forthcoming books, yet another DWJ, called "The Game", that is apparently
coming in March 2007. Can this be so? Does anyone know anything about it?
Here's the site I found it on: http://www.locusmag.com/ForthcomingBooks.html

  'Yet another DWJ'? Was that a touch of ennui, there? For shame, Ros!

  I've a feeling I heard something about this, and that it's going to be a novella - maybe part of a series of novellas, being done by Sharyn November at Firebirds. But beyond that, all is dark.

  Charlie

Website: www.charlesbutler.co.uk