[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Jun 7 19:20:00 EDT 2006

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:

|On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Chris Dollin wrote:
|
||On Wednesday 07 June 2006 18:45, Margaret Ball wrote:
||> But then, your publishers probably don't want marketing feedback from
||> the only living person in the English-speaking world who hasn't read
||> "The DaVinci Code."
||You mean me, right?
||My boss had tDVC as his only reading in an airport in Mongolia.
||He advised me not to read it if I cared about the writing.
|
|Or me.  Friends of mine warned me off.

And actually, I just read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
for the first time *today*.  AND managed not to get spoiled for
the surprise ending until about a month ago.  Impressive, no?

-deborah
--
"I assume that some great catastrophe has occured that would
require us to sit upon a weeping lady?"