[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed Jun 7 17:54:19 EDT 2006

If you can get it, I _really_ recommend Anthony Lane's review of the
movie for _The New Yorker_.  It tells you everything you will ever
need to know about the book as well.  [It's very funny.]

On Wednesday, June 7, 2006, at 03:14 PM, Elizabeth Bentley wrote:

> On 7/6/06 18:45, "Margaret Ball" <margaret at onr.com> wrote:
>

>> But then, your publishers probably don't want marketing feedback from
>> the only living person in the English-speaking world who hasn't read
>> "The DaVinci Code."
>
> I tried (with a sense that I really ought to know what was in the book
> my
> students were asking for) but I think it was the second chapter that
> put me
> right off!
>
> EB
> Elizabeth Bentley
> mailto:elizabeth at wardrobe-on-the-web.com

You can out-distance that which is running after you,
but not what is running inside you.

				        --Rwandan Proverb