[DWJ] Titles (was London Meet)

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed Jun 7 17:52:32 EDT 2006

Well, one of the things that annoyed me about _Titanic_ was
that I was sure it was going to make me cry and it did.  It's
so annoying to know how easily one can be manipulated.

I doubt you will care about the major characters, though
you will no doubt be awed, as I was, at their ability to charge
around in frigid chest-deep water for extended periods of time.

On Wednesday, June 7, 2006, at 03:00 PM, Irina Rempt wrote:

> On Wednesday 07 June 2006 22:27, Otter Perry wrote:
>
>> *I treasure my status as the only person of my generation
>> who neither read nor saw _Love Story_.
>
> I suspect there are two of us (I'm 48). And I have neither read nor
> seen
> The Da Vinci Code either, or seen Titanic (though I might have to yet,
> now that I have three teenaged girls in the house).
>
>    Irina

The mome rath isn't born that could
outgrabe me.