[DWJ] London Meet

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Mon Jun 5 13:08:35 EDT 2006

Hi,

just a few words from me, also to say how much I enjoyed the meet in
London. It was very nice and interesting meeting you all. I'm happy I
could make it!

Amongst other things we have been discussing title translations, and I
complained about the strange covers that A Sudden Wild Magic and Deep
Secret have in Germany. Here they are in all their glory, and maybe
you'll unterstand why I wondered if those books were sequels when I
first saw them:

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/340420378X.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/3404203682.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Also, I have to admit I got the translated titles wrong, ASWM is (very
hard to remember...) "And suddenly there was wild magic", DS is "A
Question of Balance".

See you (hopefully somtime again :-)

Bettina