[DWJ] Re: Pizza toppings

Sat Jul 29 12:34:46 EDT 2006

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 10:12 +0100 (BST), Jane Scarlett wrote:

>> But usually I just buy frozen pizza--not as bad as it
>> sounds, but not nearly as good as the fresh kind.
>
>Snap, for when we eat pizza at home - we've never yet found a take away or
>delivery that can get the pizza to us without the base getting soggy.  We
>tend to eat pizza when we eat out, but Chinese/Indian/Thai/Mexican at
>home.

We have one local place called Papa John's that does a really good non-soggy
crust.  They have the best barbecue chicken pizza I've ever had, and they
always include peppers and garlic sauce with the order.  But if I could get
good Indian takeaway or delivery, I'd never order pizza again!  One problem
with living in Salt Lake is that there are a LOT of restaurants of all kinds
(because so many people here are LDS and have gone on foreign missions for
the church) but most of them are mediocre or awful.  We did find one really
nice Thai place, but it's a sit-down restaurant.

Melissa Proffitt