[DWJ] Re: Pizza toppings

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Jul 28 12:41:17 EDT 2006

Minnow said...

> She says pretty-bread is "a more palatable and interesting alternative to
> pizza", but she doesn't have the recipe.

I recognised pretty-bread instantly from the description in TMC!  It's
something that my mother has taken to making in the last couple of years
(only I can't remember what she said it's called, though I think it begins
with F).  Anyway, it's basically a pizza base with things like halved cherry
tomatoes and olives pressed into the top and a little goat's cheese grated
over, and then baked.

I find it quite dull, myself, but I'm convinced that this is what
pretty-bread is. :-)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray

"I will not trust you, I,
Nor longer stay in your curst company.
Your hands than mine are quicker for a fray;
My legs are longer though to run away."
-Wm. Shakespeare, "A Midsummer Night's Dream"