[DWJ] Re: Pizza toppings

Thu Jul 27 19:21:53 EDT 2006

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 07:36:06 +1000, Emma Comerford wrote:

>Is Chicago style pizza a calzone? See this is why I love the list, I find
>out important stuff about the world :)

The pizza Papa Murphy's sells is Chicago-style (i.e. deep dish thick crust)
with lots of toppings piled on, and then a second layer of crust is put over
the top (hence the "stuffed").  It's like a giant calzone.  Now I want one
for dinner, but sadly what I will be getting is not nearly so good.

Melissa Proffitt