[DWJ] Re: Pizza toppings

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Thu Jul 27 17:36:06 EDT 2006

My sister doesn't eat much tomato sauce either, and she makes her pizzas
with a satay base.

We tend to make our own pizza becuase it's such a nice easy meal if you buy
the bases - anything we have in the fridge can go on. Although I only tend
to have broccoli when I'm feeling guilty over lack of vegetables in the
meal. Otherwise, it's just tomato paste, basil, olives, potato and capsicum.

Is Chicago style pizza a calzone? See this is why I love the list, I find
out important stuff about the world :)

Emma