[DWJ] Re: Pizza toppings

Thu Jul 27 13:41:45 EDT 2006

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:06:00 -0600, Otter Perry wrote:

>Here in SW Colorado we have a store -- part of a chain --
>called Papa Murphy's.  They make your pizza fresh, but they
>don't bake it.  You go pick it up and put it in your own
>oven.  They're less expensive than the places that deliver
>and the pizzas are very, very good.
>
>They do a Chicago-style stuffed pizza that we frequently
>resort to when my partner doesn't feel like cooking.

Papa Murphy's is all over the place in the West.  Unfortunately, I'm the
only one who likes the Chicago-style pizza, so we never get it.  But it can
keep me fed for a very long time.

We have pizza on Monday nights along with watching a movie.  It's now a
family tradition.  But usually I just buy frozen pizza--not as bad as it
sounds, but not nearly as good as the fresh kind.

Now I'm really hungry.  Thanks a ton, guys.  ;)

Melissa Proffitt