[DWJ] Re: Pizza toppings

rohina at shaw.ca rohina at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 27 12:15:12 EDT 2006

For some reason, this thread is making me homesick for Melbourne. There
is an artisanal pizza place on Lygon St (well, technically, it's after
Lygon St does that dog leg at the north end, so it is called something
else), where they make brilliant pizza with very sparse toppings. The
best ones include basil and mixed cheeses, but they also go for the
roasted capsicum, eggplant and artichoke-type toppings.

Our local pizza place which is excellent, if oddly, run by Greek people,
is closed for a month.

robyn