[DWJ] Re: garlic pizza

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Thu Jul 27 11:42:56 EDT 2006

I hope that all your friends like garlic too. Once my roommie made a lovely
roast chicken with roast garlic sauce (roasted garlic with addition of chicken
 drippings, chicken stock and I think heavy cream) and my friend Mary and I
gorged on it. The next day, when we took a plane for Los Angeles (5-7 hr
flight)  the other passengers looked at us rather strangely -- the aroma of garlic
was  seeping out of our pores.
    Devra, somewhat brain-fried as she prepares for  very big medieval event
in a week