[DWJ] Pratchett News, lurker peeks out, etc etc

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Thu Jul 27 10:44:32 EDT 2006

On Jul 26, 2006, at 11:29 PM, Kathleen Jennings wrote:

> What you need to worry about is broccoli on a pizza. Particularly when
> it is still crunchy.
>
> Kathleen.

Cottage Inn Pizza in Ann Arbor, MI, does an
incredibly wonderful pizza -- Pesto Primavera,
as I remember -- that has crunchy broccoli on
it.

It's amazing what can be rendered palatable
on a pizza.  I've never been attracted to those
Hawaiian pizzas with ham and pineapple, though.
I don't think of pizza as something that should
be sweet.

Love is something sent from heaven to
worry the hell out of you.

                                     -- Dolly Parton