[DWJ] Re: several messages

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Thu Jul 27 08:34:40 EDT 2006

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Gili Bar-Hillel wrote:

> I can't think of anyone who eats pizza in a DWJ book, but I'm sure
> I'm just not thinking hard enough.

I feel like there is pizza in that disgusting food poem in Now We
Are Sick, but I am too lazy to go and check.

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Roger Burton West wrote:

[various reasons why pizza is slower]

Huh. Perhaps it's volume or style of pizza oven, but I can get a
pizza faster than or as fast as any other takeout/delivery, even
though Chinese or Indian are likely just being scooped out of
the collective vat and the pizza is being made fresh.

In any case, I am something of a pizza purist. While there are
many toppings that I like quite a bit, there's nothing like a
good plain. And a plain cheese pizza eaten on the premises of
Pizzeria Regina in Boston's North End is one of the world's
sublime foods.

-deborah
--
Kiss my ass, I bought a boat, and I'm going out to sea.  -Lyle Lovett