[DWJ] Pratchett News, lurker peeks out, etc etc

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Thu Jul 27 07:53:48 EDT 2006

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Judith Ridge wrote:

> Actually, I had one or two Americans email me to ask if we really did eat
> pizza with pineapple (and the other toppings Larbalestier refers to)!

Wacky. I'm American, and have been eating pizza with pineapple (one of my
favorites, although nowadays I usually get veggies of some sort, although
not mushrooms and olives because my sweetie doesn't like them)
since...middle school? I was probably around 13 or so, anyway. Two
(American) friends said, "Let's go get pizza! Pineapple pizza is really
good!" and I tried it and agreed.