[DWJ] Pratchett Convert

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 23:31:16 EDT 2006

Melissa, I'd be fascinated to know what you thought of Cryptonomicon as a
book, not just a weapon.

I liked the WW2 parts but not so much the modern parts, and thought that it
had the weakest and most limitedly sexual women (they were nothing but
sources of sexual feelings for the men) of any recent book I've read.

lizzie