[DWJ] Pratchett News, lurker peeks out, etc etc

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Jul 26 23:19:13 EDT 2006

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Judith Ridge wrote:
|Actually, I had one or two Americans email me to ask if we really did eat
|pizza with pineapple (and the other toppings Larbalestier refers to)!

See, not many Americans I've met eat plain pizza with pineapple
(though I adore it), but I'd say it's a topping choice on 85% of
pizza menus I've ever seen in the US Northeast.  I mean, a
standard American pizza is a Hawaiian, which is ham and
pineapple.

I should reread the book; I don't remember much except being
oddly disappointed.

-deborah
--
I'm a little teapot, short and stout.
Here is my handle and here is my ... my ...