[DWJ] Pratchett Convert

O. Elizabeth Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed Jul 26 19:25:56 EDT 2006

On Jul 26, 2006, at 1:25 PM, Elizabeth Parks wrote:

> I'm actually not a big fan of the witches so I haven't read
> the Tiffany Aching (ache-ing?  a-ching?)

-- interesting you should ask.  But ache-ing.  Like a head-
ache.  But for more, see _The Wee Free Men_.

I found a letter to my sister the other day that I
had forgotten to mail.  It just needed a little
updating to send.  After "the baby is ..." I
crossed out "toilet trained" and wrote in
"graduating from high school this month."

                                        - Erma Bombeck