[DWJ] Pratchett Convert

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 15:25:29 EDT 2006

2006/7/26, Melissa Proffitt <Melissa at proffitt.com>:

> On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:50:42 +1000, Andrea Jones wrote:
>
> >Well as far as ive seen on the lists you guys havent put down 'Going
> Postal'
> >well i know i loved it but then again i am only 15.

I'm 25, and Going Postal is one of my favorites.

I mostly read the guard series--some of them I feel get a bit repetitive
sometimes, and I'm actually not a big fan of the witches so I haven't read
the Tiffany Aching (ache-ing?  a-ching?) books yet, but I've got them on
hold at the library since this thread (I think my librarians must hate me
for all the books I put on hold. . ..)

but I love me the Guards books.  Vimes.