[DWJ] Pratchett Convert

O. Elizabeth Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed Jul 26 11:39:44 EDT 2006

On Jul 25, 2006, at 11:50 PM, Andrea Jones wrote:

> Well as far as ive seen on the lists you guys
> havent put down 'Going Postal' well i know i
> loved it but then again i am only 15.
> What i found as a good start off point was 'Wee
> Free Men' and  'A Hat Full Of Sky"

I *love* _Going Postal_.
But I don't think I'd suggest it as a place
to start.

As for suggesting somebody start with a Tiffany
Aching book, it's something that had never occurred
to me before.  I started reading Pratchett as they came
out sometime back around _Hogfather_ [which is
another one I reread a lot] and the Tiffany
Aching books seem very recent to me.  But now
that I think about it, it makes good sense.

If they can get you asking the wrong questions,
they don't have to worry about the answers.

                                                  -- Thomas Pynchon