[DWJ] Pratchett Convert

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Wed Jul 26 01:43:55 EDT 2006

I'm probably just repeating what others will write in the posts I haven't
read yet, but I heartily second "Wee Free Men" as a good next stop. Some of
the descriptions of what being a witch is all about were just... right. And
funny.

And music with rocks in it is in "Soul Music", one of the Death books.