[DWJ] Pratchett Convert

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 22:40:52 EDT 2006

Bless you all.

I love the fact that I got so many different responses. Really, I do.

I decided this afternoon to go with "The Wee, Free Men" - drawn, perhaps, by
the similarity of the design between it and "Maurice".

As I said, undoubtedly I'll read them all. But it's good to have some idea
of where the rest of you would start.

Thanks

widdy