[DWJ] Pratchett Convert

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Tue Jul 25 21:15:39 EDT 2006

At 08:52 AM 26/07/2006, Ian W. Riddell wrote:

>And I need to know where to go next. What would you recommend as a good
>"adult" Pratchett to start with? I'll read them all eventually, but I want
>another zinger.

I going to go with "Reaper Man", which was the first Pratchett I read.
Death of Rats! Rights for the undead! Mysterious shopping trolleys! What
more could you ask for?

But "Guards Guards" was a great into to the Watch subseries, and there's
always "Wyrd Sisters", the first of the witch subseries (of which my
favourite is Carpe Jugulum).

Emma