[DWJ] Pratchett Convert

Elizabeth G. Holtrop elizabeth at bouma-holtrop.com
Tue Jul 25 20:54:26 EDT 2006

rohina at shaw.ca wrote:
  > I think my favourite is Night Watch, but it probably relies more on
  > in-jokes than many of the others. The Truth is a pretty good stand
  > alone.

robyn
  I've only read a few Pratchetts.  I started last summer with the  first one I pulled off the library shelf, which was Night Watch.   I also read Monstrous Regiment and part of The Truth, but I never did  finish that one.

  I loved Night Watch but I got the feeling I was missing a lot of what  was going on.  It's good to hear that it is indeed full of  in-jokes.  I look forward to reading Guards, Guards and some  others, if I can get my hands on them.  For some reason, my  libraries are low on Pratchett. :(

  EGH