[DWJ] Pratchett Convert

rohina at shaw.ca rohina at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 25 20:43:54 EDT 2006

Ian W. Riddell wrote:

> And I need to know where to go next. What would you recommend as a good
> "adult" Pratchett to start with? I'll read them all eventually, but I
> want
> another zinger.

What a wonderful question. I was one of the people who said try the
later ones. Small Gods is a very good middle one, if you want to, say,
start as early as possible and then continue forward. I think my
favourite is Night Watch, but it probably relies more on in-jokes than
many of the others. The Truth is a pretty good stand alone.

robyn