[DWJ] Pratchett Convert

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Jul 25 19:37:16 EDT 2006

> And I need to know where to go next. What would you recommend as a good
> "adult" Pratchett to start with? I'll read them all eventually, but I want
> another zinger.

Wee Free Men is good, it's a separate series.

_Small Gods_ is set in Discworld but not in Ankh-Morpork and I think
it's in a different century. A take on big religion...

Or _Guards, Guards_ which introduces us to Sam Vimes

or _The Truth_ (starting a newspaper in Ankh-Morpork).

There's also the one about Music With Rocks In, but I can't remember the
title...

all of them relatively stand-alone.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net