[DWJ] A revelation of... the ending of Roger Ackroyd

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Mon Jul 24 13:52:17 EDT 2006

Lots of kibbitzing over spoilers and academia, and Deborah puts
on her moderator hat, and without assigning any blame or seeing
anyone as having been in the wrong, sez: This Thread Is Done.
Misunderstandings, hot weather, and the awkward medium of email
combine to make some conversations awkward.  I think we're all on
the same side when it comes down to it, anyway.

If anyone has anything else to say about this, to me or each
other, feel free to take it off list.

-deborah
--
This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright #
154085, for a period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin it