[DWJ] Baen Newsletter

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Mon Jul 24 11:16:42 EDT 2006

On Jul 23, 2006, at 10:34 PM, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 23:32:31 -0400 (EDT), deborah.dwj at suberic.net
> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 23 Jul 2006, J.E. Powers wrote:
>> |I would like to take Esther's lead and offer my wish for happy
>> reading.  I would also like to remind Deborah that I live within a
>> day's mailing (possibly two.)  Heck!  I'd even drive it!
>>
>> Ha!  I just got back from Maine this evening, too, where I was
>> for the weekend.  I should have dropped it off.  :)
>
> If you're going to mail it to anyone, you should by gum better well
> mail it
> to me.  So there.

If you mail it to me, then I'll take it to Melissa as soon as I'm done
with it.  [By then, she'll have realized that _The Pinhoe Egg_ takes
precedence over any other reading she thinks she needs to do.]
Salt Lake City is only 350 miles from here.

[You know the difference between the UK and the USA, right?
  In the UK, 100 miles is a long way.  In the USA, 100 years is
  a long time.]

- If you think you're too small to have an impact,
   try going to bed with a mosquito.

                                                              -- Anita
Roddick