[DWJ] Howl's Moving Castle movie

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sun Jul 23 22:05:53 EDT 2006

I watched this again, this time in Japanese with subtitles, which
is the way I really prefer to watch Japanese movies.  I still haven't
figured out the pattern to Sophie's appearance, though I'm still
convinced there's one to find.

However, I decided that, much as I like the movie*, it's not a very
good movie of the book.  The themes explored differ too much,
I think.

Anyway, that's what _I_ think.

* I absolutely _love_ the dog.

You can safely assume that you've created God in your own
image when it turns out that God hates all the same people
you do.

                                                                    Anne
Lamott