[DWJ] Re: Ivan's book

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Fri Jul 21 04:35:31 EDT 2006

> Well,it would be loverly, but when I suggested this  to Lois, since
> she has now given Miles 1) a fabulous job  2) an adoring and  gorgeous
> wife and 3) two adorable children, Lois replied that Ivan regarded her
> in much the same way as his mother, and would always slither away.

What a DWJ-ish thing to say!

I'm not sure whether I think Ivan is really as like Howl as that makes
him sound.  I'm re-reading the Vorkosigan books atm, but I must move the
Ingary books nearer the top as well...

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432