[DWJ] Baen Newsletter

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Thu Jul 20 18:47:00 EDT 2006

I went and dug up a link to an interview with Bujold from last year
(http://www.bookslut.com/features/2005_05_005637.php) where she says lots
of people are demanding an Ivan story. Alas, I read her responses as saying
that an Ivan book is unlikely.

Thanks for the news about a new Vorkosigan book!

Emma