[DWJ] Baen Newsletter

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 16:17:14 EDT 2006

Am I the only one who thinks that Paladin of Souls is the weakest of the
three?  I found the beginning of it ridiculously slow, both times I read it,
and only read it the first time b/c of this list and b/c I liked Curse of
Chalion.

but then I might be the only one who didn't really like the Miles books,
either; they seemed to me so contrived, so constructed.  I could never
forgive Bujold for the poison attack that made Miles Miles in the first
place. . ..

lizzie